Quality Management, Environmental Management and Occupational Safety Policy aware of the impacts of its activities on the product quality, on the environment and the health of its employees, and undertakes to control them, with the aim of constant improvement. As standards for the implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System, the Company has chosen international standards ISO 9001 in the area of quality management (hereinafter called QMS). The Integrated Management System applies to all fields of the Company’s activities.
Within this Policy SwissVet undertakes to
Constantly improve all of its activities
- To constantly develop and improve the implemented management system and create conditions and sources to enhance the efficiency of the implemented system.
- To ensure permanent stability of the standard products quality.
- To optimize technologies and formulations and operate its equipment and technologies in accordance with the environmental protection and occupational safety rules.
- To improve the product quality and the safety at work and reduce the environmental impacts of its activities by defining and achieving measurable objectives, by constant improvement of the system.
- To improve the working conditions and social conditions of the employees.
- To systematically improve the customer service and consultancy services.
- To prefer suppliers that have built functional management systems.
Take preventive measures against emergency situations
- To take precautions to avoid environmental pollution.
- To protect natural resources to the maximum extent by waste sorting and recycling and by effective management of energies and water.
- To endeavor to reduce the energy demand for production; where possible, to prefer processes with a minimal impact on the environment.
Abide by the relevant legislation and other regulations, which apply to the Company or which the Company has committed to observe and other requirements related to the occupational safety and the environmental protection.
Constantly educate and train its employees and strongly encourage them to improve the production quality, protect the environment and observe the occupational safety principles; to design the training so as to motivate the employees performing their jobs to prevent or reduce negative impacts of all activities on the environment.
Develop communication and co-operation with the public administration bodies, professional public and other parties concerned with the environmental protection issues.